Sunday, March 1, 2009

You say goodbye, I say hello..

I said goodbye to another best friend today. I feel like this is goodbye to my old life. Everything has changed now, and the next stage in life is beginning. All my best friends from high school are now spread throughout the world. We all are moving our new directions, saying goodbye to our old lives, and hello to the new ones. I'm going to miss the way things used to be. I don't handle change well, but life is always good and I can't wait to begin the next adventure in life.

"No friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."~Francois Mauriac

1 comments:

Elise said...

But IIIIII....will always love Yooooouuuuu.....can't help loving youuuuu....

I found you! (I've been finding lots of people lately)