Saturday, March 28, 2009

Letting Myself Go..

So you know how people always say women let themselves go after they have children? They seem to stop caring about how they themselves look and worry just about their children. That's the way it's supposed to go right? Well I've recently come to the conclusion that I began that process a bit too early. College has been the reason for me letting myself go. It's true. I'm nasty and disgusting looking and I couldn't care less! I absolutely despise wearing make-up, I haven't straightened my hair since Christmas Break, I wear the same clothes over and over and keep in mind they aren't cute clothes.. they're sweat pants and t-shirts. I tend to sleep in the same things I wear to school and then wear them again the next day.. just cause I'm too lazy to actually take the time to find new clothes in the morning. I'm basically disgusting! It's too bad I started this process so early in life.. now I'll never get married. Meh, what can you do? Some things just aren't meant to happen. I've embraced it..



Yep... that's me!! :) And of course my cute little friend Andrea!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I have never seen a more beautiful couple in all of my years of beautiful couple hunting.

Dani said...

Brilliant! I love it. May I join you? Sometimes it just takes too much effort to look presentable. I say, deal with it, people!
:)
Love ya Cara!!!!!!!