Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Darling Little Wench . . .

Little wench, I had to make this post because I felt bad that I ruined your blog. I will find a way to make it up to you. So here it goes, a post about Care on her own blog.


This is our very own little wench. Despite how things look, you had better believe that she knows how to rock out. Good times. She loves to go boating and loves to make a fool of herself even more. Put the two together and it makes for a very entertaining boating trip. (Caw Caw Caw!)

This is a picture of the leech with her friends Mike and Chris. Well, they would have us believe that they are friends but I think this picture sheds some light on how they really feel about each other. Mike is just always happy, Chris is about to be hung unbeknown to him and Cara is worried for her life because she is stuck in the middle of all of it.

Now that we are getting to know the little vermin a little bit better, I find it safe to tell you that she is disgusting. If it isn't cake it's snot. Actually in the second picture Chris is the one going for the nose. That makes him the disgusting one. Thank you wench for always finding a good reason to get dirty. Life just isn't as fun when you are clean, I learned that from you.

This picture I had to add. Even though I look hideous, the wench looks so cute and she is wearing a hat that she made all by herself. Believe it or not she does have some talents that aren't destructive or lead to sudden illness or death.
Wench, I love you so much. When I count my blessings I count you a million times. Thank you for being my best friend, for making me jump out of airplanes and for always singing louder than me so no one has to hear my horrible voice. You make me the best person I can be, no one could ask for a better friend than you. I love you like a dung beetle loves dung.

1 comments:

Care said...

I was just reading over this again Kell.. You are too good to me. You can always brighten my day regardless of how bad of one I've had. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Wow, I can't believe I am so blessed.. You always make me want to be a better person I love you!!!!