Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Fool's Day fun!

So a new prank war has now broken out at BYUH ever since April Fool's Day.. Here some of the pranks we did on April Fool's Day.. There's many more to come! :)



We took this oh so ANNOYING alarm clock that makes monkey noises instead of normal alarm noises and placed it under KallyRae's bed set to go off at 2:30 in the morning..


Hee hee we put IcyHot on the toilet seats in the Hale bathrooms ha ha.. classic.

Michelle put my toothbrush in a block of ice! Yes I couldn't brush my teeth that night!

We also put some flour in my friend's hairdryer..I stole my friend's fish which she didn't notice was missing for two days ha ha and we REALLY wanted to catch a rooster and put it in my friend's closet.. but haven't successfully caught one yet. Any ideas on how to get one? Lucy's stuff has all been locked in her closet and KallyRae's bed has been seran wrapped.. ha ha so fun! The battle continues to rage as more pranks are brewing in the head! Brilliant! Love pranks!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Good work wench... you make me proud.