Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Favorite things about Hawaii..

This post is dedicated to my favorite things about Hawaii.. Oh what a great place! I will miss it!

1. Skydiving in Hawaii.. So beautiful!

2. Jumping off Waimea rock.. actually Waimea Beach in general is just my favorite!!
3. The fact that riding in the back of the truck is legal in Hawaii!! hee hee Gotta love that hitchhiking!

4. The amazingly beautiful sunsets..
5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mountains in Hawaii.. they are breath taking!!

6. Plumeria flowers.. I love the way they smell and look. They are my favorite! I loved putting them in my hair everyday :)

7. The best restaurant in Hawaii.. Hukilau Cafe :)

8. Of course the beautiful beaches and ocean..

9. ... well obviously the person I will miss the most :)

10. The beautiful wildlife! besides the dang roosters.. I won't miss those!

My time spent in Hawaii was so so great! I will really miss it and I hope to go back and graduate from BYU Hawaii. What a great experience! One I will always treasure!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

you forgot my face.
haha.
but serious.
;)

Kozy said...

You got to go skydiving!?!?! LUCKY!!!

Looks like you had so much fun!

Sir Potter said...

I'm on your blog!

Sweeeeet