Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pranksters!

Throughout my life I have ALWAYS loved to pull pranks. I just couldn't help myself. Even as a young child I was always scheming up new plots and oh they were good!! Well ever since a certain "incident" last summer where one prank went bad, I committed to stop pulling pranks and haven't since. Well with April's Fool Day oh so close and some inspiration from some dear friends I have found a new desire within me to start some pranking again! Watch out people!! You may wonder where this inspiration comes from.. well it's from the pranks that have been pulled on me. Just last night my dear friend KallyRae decided to be sneaky and snatched my bike while I wasn't paying attention at my friend's dorm. After noticing it's disappearance, Lucy and I began searching for it. Bikes tend to get stolen a lot at BYU (Yeah I know! Crazy eh?) so I was a little less than surprised mine got stolen. We went to check the security cameras and sure enough we saw someone walking out the door with my bike! Of course we couldn't tell who it was because the camera only showed the person from behind.. useless cameras. Well as Lucy and I went out to go chase the person down on foot (yeah we're smart:)) KallyRae finally exposed herself. Good prank KallyRae! The battle is on now! I feel a renewed strength and desire within me. Like a part of me that has been lost is returning. I can't help but sit and scheme in my mind all these brilliant prank ideas to pay KallyRae back and maybe even attack a few other people along the way :) Oh yes this April Fool's Day is going to be a good one! Thinking back on other pranks done on me throughout this year, I can't help but want to pay back the favor to my dear friends.. boy oh boy am I going to have fun!

0 comments: