Thursday, June 11, 2009

For My Bestest Buddy..

I know two blogs in a week.. crazy! But I promised my little buddy I would show her pictures of my most recent mud wrestling fight. It's been raining all week which is rare for Utah! It's been great! I texted everyone in my phone to go mud wrestling and only two people could go.. shame. But it was a blast anyways! Little buddy, just imagine yourself right in this picture all covered in mud with us :) I would somehow edit you in there, but I don't know how, so you get to use your imagination! I love you dearly and am SO SO SO excited for you to come home and play with me! Enjoy!

I found other mud wrestling pics and couldn't help but put them on also.. man we've had some good times! :)









There's many many more just not on my computer at this moment :)

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

You are crazy, which is why I love you! Meow!