Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer o' fun!

Wow it has been such a fun summer and I have failed to write about any of it! I can't believe August is already here and I leave in a month for Hawaii!! AHH!! This summer I have done my best to fill each and every moment with fun! Here are some pictures of some of the adventures I have had this summer, including random hikes and 4 in the morning, Dancing until one in the morning every night, nannying the cutest kids on the planet, boating every weekend, and much much more!

Sending Rachel off on her mission to the New York, New York Spanish speaking mission! Good luck bud! :) She'll be great!
This is the cute little girl named Breelyn that I babysit for my summer job. We have so much fun! I just adore her!
Hiking Angel's landing with my family! It was such a fun hike!
I went to New York City with my best friend in the world Kelly! We had so much fun! This is us in Times Square. What a blast! Love ya Kell!


Here is Andrea and I about to go boating! We have WAY too much fun together!


Four-wheeling up at the cabin every weekend with my cute little dog Mooshie!!

I couldn't help but put a picture of my cute little cat Bum up here. This is probably his last summer seeing as he looks diseased and he's only half alive. I just love BUM!!

Summer is great! I'll be sure to post more pictures of my adventures later.. but I'm too lazy to do more now :) Enjoy!

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

You're alive! YAY! That does sound like a fun summer! And I like the new template.